Monday, September 12, 2011

Music found on TVD

 You know how sometimes you watch an episode of your favorite series 
and in the background you hear a song that gets stuck in your head??

 This happens to me all the time and lately while I was re-watching The Vampire Diaries,
 I noticed some songs that I really liked so I checked them out.

Also if you not arleady watching you should,
 definetely check out The Vampire Diaries
it's  amazing !!!

I added the songs below, 
but first a video that shows the main cast of this awesome series !!!





Longest Day
by 
Howie Day



Family Tree
by
Matthew West



Broken Strings
by
James Morrison feat Nelly Furtado



I should go
by 
Levi Kreis




Down
by 
Jason Walker



Only One
by
Alex Band





Obsession
by
Sky Ferrriera





All I Need
by
Within Temptation



Amen Omen
by
Ben Harper



Hit the comments 
and 
let me know the songs you heard in series or movies !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...