Monday, November 7, 2011

Fallen Series : Three Gems For You

As you may have seen in my other post's about books,
one of my favorites series is called Fallen and is written by Lauren Kate

So here is the cover of the last book in the series called Rapture
and also the cover of Fallen in Love a novel containing several love stories :) 

Let me know what you think !!!

Three Gems For You

First, two things that need no introduction:

(Don’t forget to scroll down for a third very special surprise!)




And now, because I’m so happy with this book that I can’t keep it to myself anymore, here is a very special sneak peak at FALLEN IN LOVE! This will give you a taste of the kinds of stories you’ll find in 
Fallen in Love. 

There are four complete love stories in the book. 

Can you guess who else is featured?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...