Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fallen Angels Go to Hell...

Just a little poem I wrote...It was definetely during my dark times.
Let me know what you think.



The darkness surrounds me
                                          above me..
                                                        below me...

The Shadows are hunting
                                       my soul...

Restless souls are my companions...
                          for they are one half of me.

They prey...
                 they plead..

Noone is there to hear their silent screams...
                              for they are whispering in the darkest speech...

My name is death
                          the end of all...

Fallen and Broken...
                             ...decendet upon earth

Fallen Angels...living in sin...





Twitter :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...