Friday, February 12, 2010

Angel....

Sometimes, when I listen to a song many words cross my mind.

They usually pass without a trace,
but sometimes the leave trails so deep, that the form poems....


I'm a wandering soul
                 lonely through the ages
                                        flying in the arms of an angel....

His arms keep me save,
                                   the keep me warm at nights
                                                                    so lonely and dark....

Kindness & Love
                      flow in his eyes
                                            they shine like stars....

Even in a thousand nights
                                     I will always
                                                       love him...forever in my heart.

I will fly away from the pain and the sorrow
                                                   in his arms..they will carry me away..away with him...







To my heaven
                    were I find salvation..in my endless rest I may lay down..

Love come find me..
Love come save me...

Bring me to my salvations road 
show me the way to my heaven's gate...

My angel I will wake up in your arms
                                                    and live forever in your dreams...

I love you 
Forever yours..

A song inspires my lyrics
                              they become words full of hope...

I find comfort in my dreams 
and in
your arms...my angel....



This is my inspiration today...

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...